Your Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Traveling With Your Dog?
Looking for pet friendly hotels in Eureka CA where your dog is always welcome? If you’re like most pet owners, your pets are an important part of your family, and leaving them behind when traveling is not what you choose to do. At the Town House Motel in Eureka, California, we don’t just “tolerate” your pets, we appreciate them as well.
Luckily, at the Eureka Town House Motel, you don’t have to leave your best friend home or boarded in a small cage while you travel. Whether you’re a seasoned pet traveler or this is your first time, we offer a great place for both you and your dog to stay.
Eureka Townhouse Motel Pet Policy:
- Pet must be disclosed at Check-In. Pet policy is restricted to one (1) dog. No other pets allowed.
- Dogs cannot be left unsupervised in a guest room or vehicle.
- A $15.00 per day non-refundable deep cleaning fee will be added to each guest folio that holds a companion animal. This charge does not apply to service animals.
- Guests with dogs must utilize the back stairs when entering and leaving the hotel.
- Dogs are not allowed in the following areas of the hotel: Hotel lobby.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times, when outside the guest room, and under the control of their owner.
- All guests must curb dogs when in the parking lot area.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs.
- The Town House Motel reserves the right to remove animals from the premises if it is determined the animal is causing damage to hotel property and/or disturbing other hotel guests.
- The Town House Motel requires the guest to pay for any damage to
hotel goods or property caused by their pet.
Breaking of ANY pet rules could result in a fine of $250.00.